Manual Transfer Switches
What are Manual Transfer Switches? A transfer switch is an electrical switch that switches a load between two sources. Some transfer switches are manual, in that an operator affects the transfer by throwing a switch, while others are automatic and trigger when they sense one of the sources has lost or gained power. (Source) Manual Transfer Switches are manually affected through the process of throwing a switch.
Kratos Industries is committed to offering the best and most effective transfer switches on the market. Our offerings are completely customizable and can be fit for your needs. You can place an order through our website using our robust ordering customization or you can alternatively give us a call or contact us to place an order or discuss your options.
Accessories for Manual Transfer Switches
You can accessorize yours with our available add-ons and accessories to complete the job more effectively and efficiently:
- Enclosures can be either wall mount ready or free standing. If they are to be wall-mounted, appropriate mounting equipment will be provided corresponding to the size of the enclosure.
- Cam-Lok Receptacles
- If desired, Cam-Lok receptacles can be include. The Cam-Lok receptacles are mounted behind a separate locked door for safety. Optional protective flip covers are available.
- Service Entrance Rated
- Our switches may be service entrance rated upon request.
- Short Circuit Protection
- They can be fusible for short circuit protection upon request.
- Phase Rotation Indication
- They can include phase rotation upon request.